Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mino "Tree Trick"

Making the "tree" out of knives was kinda hard because I wasn't able to stack them that high.  I got some axes and made a ladder allowing me to stack them higher but still with only one large strap I couldn't get enough knives for it to be taller then the mino.

It worked out okay.  It would only block his headbutt and some angles and him being the same speed as you made it hard to get him behind the knives.  Even if you get him stuck behind the knives but not at the right angle you can usually be at a far enough distance to where his axes are the only thing that can reach you.  I wouldn't really recommend this because it is hard to set up, hard to use, and isn't too effective.  Plus if he hits it with a charge it breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment